Report NEP-HIS-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicaos Demetriades & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Political Economy Origins of Financial Markets in Europe and Asia," WEF Working Papers 0034, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00287770 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00287775 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00287760 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosén, Ulla, 2008. "Rational Solution to the Laundry Issue: Policy and Research for Day-to-Day Life in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 133, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00286530 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eichengreen, Barry & Flandreau, Marc, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of the Dollar, or When did the Dollar Replace Sterling as the Leading Reserve Currency?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esfahani, H.S. & Pesaran, M.H., 2008. "Iranian Economy in the Twentieth Century: A Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0815, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ferris, J. Stephen & Park, Soo-Bin & Winer, Stanley L., 2008. "Studying the role of political competition in the evolution of government size over long horizons," POLIS Working Papers 111, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Joan R. Roses & Nikolaus Wolf, 2008. "Prosperity and depression in the european economy and during interwar years (1913-1950) : an introduction," Working Papers in Economic History wp08-10, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Yoshihiko Okabe, 2008. "The Foundation of Birmingham Assay Office and Silver Workmanship," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Clark, Gregory & O'Rourke, Kevin H & Taylor, Alan M, 2008. "Made in America? The New World, the Old, and the Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 6856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2008. "Causes of Corruption:History, Geography, and Government," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Aidt, T.S. & Daunton, M. & Dutta, J., 2008. "The Retrenchment Hypothesis and the Extension of the Franchise in England and Wales," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0818, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.