Report NEP-HIS-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kahn, Martin, 2008. "A decisive intelligence failure? British intelligence on Soviet war potential and the 1939 Anglo-French-Soviet alliance that never was," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History 12, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo, 2008. "The emergence and growth of US-style business education in Mexico (1955-2005)," MPRA Paper 7473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruhn, Miriam, 2008. "License to sell : the effect of business registration reform on entrepreneurial activity in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4538, The World Bank.
- Alexandre MINDA (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "The strategies of multilatinas: from the quest for regional leadership to the myth of the global corporation \r\n," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2008-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jose Duran & Nanno Mulder & Osamu Onodera, 2008. "Trade Liberalisation and Economic Performance: Latin America versus East Asia 1970-2006," OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 70, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisa Baroni & Matteo Richiardi, 2007. "Orcutt’s Vision, 50 years on," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies 65, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.