Report NEP-HIS-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2007. "War and Endogenous Democracy," Working Papers 0715, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Pier Angelo Toninelli, 2008. "Between Agnelli and Mussolini: Ford’s unsuccessful attempt to penetrate the Italian automobile market in the interwar period," Working Papers 132, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Luca Fiorito & Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2008. "Jacob Viner’s Reminiscences from the New Deal (February 11, 1953)," Department of Economics University of Siena 525, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Carlo Brambilla & Giandomenico Piluso, 2007. "Are Banks Procyclical? Evidence from the Italian Case (1890-1973)," Department of Economics University of Siena 523, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen, 2008. "Do Technology Shocks Lead to Productivity Slowdowns? Evidence from Patent Data," IMF Working Papers 08/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Clegg, Stewart R. & Rego, Arménio, 2008. "The Institutions of archaic post-modernity and their organizational and managerial consequences: the case of Portugal," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp528, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Kaiserfeld, Thomas, 2008. "The Persistent Differentiation - the education commission’s reform work 1724-1778," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 113, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Renán Silva., 2008. "El sermón como forma de comunicación y como estrategia de movilización. Nuevo Reino de Granada a principios del siglo XVII," REVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA - CIDSE, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.