Report NEP-HIS-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "Consumer Credit In Australia During The 20th Century," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-489, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Rojo Cagigal, 2008. "On state autonomy : pressure groups and public policy in Britain and Spain in a comparative perspective, 1830s-1930s," Working Papers in Economic History wp08-01, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "Traditional financing and distant trades during modernization process of financial industry: a case of Yamaguchi prefecture in the 1870s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-19-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Dec 2007.
- Daniel Waldenström & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Did Nordic Countries Recognize the Gathering Storm of World War II? Evidence from the Bond Markets," IEW - Working Papers 336, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Daniel Waldenström, 2007. "Using Financial Markets to Analyze History: The Case of the Second World War," IEW - Working Papers 335, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giovanni Favero, 2007. "Weather forecast or rain-dance? On inter-war business barometers," Working Papers 2007_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "The Continental Dollar: What Happened to It after 1779?," NBER Working Papers 13770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," IEW - Working Papers 324, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rik Wenting & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Firm Entry and Institutional Lock-in: An Organizational Ecology Analysis of the Global Fashion Design Industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0801, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Luciano Pezzolo, 2007. " Government debts and credit markets in Renaissance Italy," Working Papers 2007_05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "”Economic Possibilities for Our Grandchildren” 75 Years after: A Global Perspective," IEW - Working Papers 344, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Matthias Doepke & Moshe Hazan & Yishay D. Maoz, 2008. "The Baby Boom and World War II: A Macroeconomic Analysis," IEW - Working Papers 355, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr. and Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Banking Crises," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp242, IIIS.
- Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "Productivity and environmental regulations - A long run analysis of the Swedish industry," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 728, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gold, David, 2007. "Evaluating the Costs and Benefits of the US War on Terror," MPRA Paper 6932, University Library of Munich, Germany.