Report NEP-HIS-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohn, Karsten, 2006. "Rising Wage Dispersion, After All ! The German Wage Structure at the Turn of the Century," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2007. "The McKenna rule and U.K. World War I finance," Working Paper 2007-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2007. "The Vanishing Bequest Tax: The Comparative Evolution of Bequest Taxation in Historical Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esben Sloth Andersen, 2006. "Appraising Schumpeter's 'Essence' after 100 Years: From Walrasian Economics to Evolutionary Economics," DRUID Working Papers 06-35, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bruno Tondini, . "Blanqueo de capitales y lavado de dinero: su concepto, historia y aspectos operativos," Working Papers - Programa Derecho Internacional 020, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Melé, Domenec & Guillen, Manuel, 2006. "Intellectual evolution of strategic management and its relationship with ethics and social responsibility," IESE Research Papers D/658, IESE Business School.
- Gorgens, Tue & Meng, Xin & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2007. "Stunting and Selection Effects of Famine: A Case Study of the Great Chinese Famine," IZA Discussion Papers 2543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Darné & Jean-François Hoarau, 2006. "Testing the purchasing power parity in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Jorge Isauro Rionda Ramírez, . "Problemas teóricos y prácticos en torno al desarrollo regional en México (de la posguerra a la posmodernidad)," Working Papers - Programa AmÃ©rica Latina 009, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob, 2007. "Exploring the Impact of Interrupted Education on Earnings: The Educational Cost of the Chinese Cultural Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 2548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilia Zabaleta, . "Impacto Internacional de la Crisis de Asia - Un antes y un después," Working Papers - Programa EconomÃa Internacional 005, Argentine Center of International StudiesProvider-Homepage: http://www.caei.com.ar.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "Equity premium: Historical, expected, required and implied," IESE Research Papers D/661, IESE Business School.
- Pierre Kohler, 2006. "The Economics of Fair Trade: For Whose Benefit? An Investigation into the Limits of Fair Trade as a Development Tool and the Risk of Clean-Washing," IHEID Working Papers 06-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Oct 2006.
- Morrison Handley-Schachler & Steven Li, 2005. "International Effects of the Andersen Accounting and Auditing Scandals: Some Evidence from the US, UK and Australian Stock Markets," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 202, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Petra Behrens, 2005. "Economic Development Strategies: Examples from Europe and Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 187, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.