Report NEP-HIS-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophus A. Reinert, 2006. "Darwin and the Body Politic: Schaffle, Veblen, and the Shift of Biological Metaphor in Economics," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 08, TUT Institute of Public Administration.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2006. "Internationalization and the evolution of corporate valuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3933, The World Bank.
- J. Annaert & W. Van Hyfte, 2006. "Long-Horizon Mean Reversion for the Brussels Stock Exchange: Evidence for the 19th Century," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/376, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Asuka Tanahashi, 2006. "The optimal selling strategy of a local merchant: the trades of cotton textiles with privileged guilds and unprivileged groups in the Tokugawa era (in Japanese)," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics, Classical Development Economics, and the History of Economic Policy: A Plea for Theorizing by Inclusion," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 01, TUT Institute of Public Administration.
- Antonio Serra, 2006. "Breve Trattato / A Short Treatise, Napoli 1613," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 09, TUT Institute of Public Administration.
- John J. Siegfried & Wendy A. Stock, 2006. "The Undergraduate Origins of Ph.D. Economists," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0611, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Yoshiko Nagano, 2006. "Senzen firipin no sensasu ni tsuite -"1903 nen sensasu" to amerika tochi- [in Japanese]," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-164, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roland Rieder, 2006. "Playing Dominoes in Europe: An Empirical Analysis of the Domino Theory for the EU, 1962-2004," IHEID Working Papers 11-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jun 2006.