Report NEP-HIS-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drelichman, Mauricio, 2006. "License to Till: The Privileges of the Spanish Mesta as a Case of Second Best Institutions," UBC Departmental Archives drelichman-06-04-24-11-33, UBC Department of Economics, revised 03 Oct 2008.
- Gary S. Shea, 2006. "Sir George Caswall vs. the Duke of Portland: Financial Contracts and Litigation in the wake of the South Sea Bubble," CDMA Working Paper Series 200605, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Matias Vernengo, 2006. "A Hands-off Central Banker? Marriner S. Eccles and the Federal Reserve Policy, 1934-1951," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-77 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maristella Botticini & Zvi Eckstein, 2003. "From Farmers to Merchants: A Human Capital Interpretation of Jewish Economic History," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-124, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sari Pekkala & Robert E. B. Lucas, 2004. "On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-Generational Economic Mobility in Finland," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-141, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siu, Henry, 2006. "The fiscal role of conscription in the US World War II effort," UBC Departmental Archives siu-06-04-26-12-42-20, UBC Department of Economics, revised 26 Apr 2006.