Report NEP-HIS-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaak Leimann & Antti Ainamo & Janne Tienari, 2005. "Americanisation behind the Curtain: the History of Management Consulting in Estonia," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 125, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Esteban A. Nicolini, 2006. "Was Malthus Right? A Var Analysis Of Economic And Demographic Interactions In Pre-Industrial England," Working Papers in Economic History wh060601, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lones Smith & Andreas Park, 2005. "Endogenous Herding and The Gold Rush: Timing Models with Both Explosive and Timed Entry," 2005 Meeting Papers 468, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006. "The Anarchy of Numbers: Understanding the Evidence on Venezuelan Economic Growth," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-009, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "The Welfare State -- Background, Achievements, Problems," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 662, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:col:001012:002422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Anelli, 2006. "Economia regionale e sistema bancario locale: la Banca di Deliceto dal 1925 al 1939," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 03-2006, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Alvaro Forteza & Mario Tommasi, 2005. "Understanding reform in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2205, Department of Economics - dECON.