Report NEP-HIS-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David W. Galenson, 2006. "The Most Important Works of Art of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 12058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Nish & David Steeds, 2005. "On the Periphery of the Russo-Japanese War Part II," STICERD - International Studies Paper Series /2005/491, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Peter C. Mancall & Joshua Rosenbloom & Thomas Weiss, 2006. "Exports and Slow Economic Growth in the Lower South Region, 1720-1800," NBER Working Papers 12045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2006. "Single Parenthood and Childhood Outcomes in the Mid-Nineteenth Century Urban South," NBER Working Papers 12056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osamu Saito & Tokihiko Settsu, 2006. "Money, credit and Smithian growth in Tokugawa Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-139, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michael D. Bordo & Peter L. Rousseau, 2006. "Legal-Political Factors and the Historical Evolution of the Finance-Growth Link," NBER Working Papers 12035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Godoy & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Growth, Initial Conditions, Law and Speed of Privatization in Transition Countries: 11 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kris Inwood & Ian Keay, 2006. "Assessing Economic Performance among North American Manufacturing Establishments, 1870/71: Data, Methodology and Measurement Issues," Working Papers 1030, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Aghion & Robin Burgess & Stephen Redding & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2006. "The Unequal Effects of Liberalization: Evidence from Dismantling the License Raj in India," NBER Working Papers 12031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore