Report NEP-HIS-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Landon-Lane & Kim Oosterlinck, 2005. "Hope springs eternal: French bondholders and the Soviet repudiation (1915-1919)," Working Papers CEB 05-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Claudia Goldin, 2006. "The Quiet Revolution that Transformed Women's Employment, Education, and Family," NBER Working Papers 11953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2004. "One asset, two prices: the case of the Tsarist repudiated bonds," Working Papers CEB 04-022.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2004. "Market microstructure and Nazi influence on the Paris stock exchange during WWII," Working Papers CEB 04-026.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bradley A. Hansen & Mary Eschelbach Hansen, 2005. "The Role of Path Dependence in the Development of U.S. Bankruptcy Law, 1880-1938," Working Papers 2005-14, American University, Department of Economics.
- Deng, Yi, 2005. "The Effects of Patent Regime Changes: A Case Study of the European Patent Office," Departmental Working Papers 0512, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.