Report NEP-HIS-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trevon D. Logan, 2005. "The Transformation of Hunger: The Demand for Calories Past and Present," NBER Working Papers 11754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larsson, Svante, 2005. "Globalisation, inequality and Swedish catch up in the late nineteenth century. Williamson’s real wage comparisons under scrutiny," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History 2, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- William A. Barnett & Paul A. Samuelson & E. Roy Weintraub, 2005. "Inside the Economist's Mind: The History of Modern Economic Thought, as Explained by Those Who Produced It," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0511002, EconWPA.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2005. "Linking Strategic Interaction and Bargaining Theory. The Harsanyi - Schelling Debate on the Axiom of Symmetry," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 468, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Viego Valentina, 2005. "Origen y evolucion de la manufactura en el interior. El caso de Bahía Blanca," Economic History, EconWPA 0511001, EconWPA.
- George Monokroussos, 2005. "Dynamic Limited Dependent Variable Modeling and US Monetary Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics 460, Society for Computational Economics.
- Granér, Staffan, 2005. "Thy neighbour’s property. Communal property rights and institutional change in an iron producing forest district of Sweden 1630-1750," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History 3, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Anthony Brewer, 2005. "Cantillon, Quesnay, and the Tableau Economique," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/577, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Giorgio Basevi & Lorenzo Pecchi & Gustavo Piga, 2005. "Parallel Monies, Parallel Debt: Lessons from the EMU and Options for the New EU," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 68, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Huascar Pessali & Ramon Fernandez, 2005. "Institutional Economics at the Micro Level? What Transaction Costs Theory Could Listen From Original Institutionalism (In the Spirit of Building Bridges)," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0511006, EconWPA.
- Suzanne Konzelmann & Charles Craypo & Rabih Aridi & Frank Wilkinson, 2005. "The national varieties of capitalism: the cases of Wal-mart and Ikea," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp314, ESRC Centre for Business Research.