Report NEP-HIS-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ttu:wpaper:tutwpe05/125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Clingingsmith & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2005. "Mughal Decline, Climate Change, and Britain's Industrial Ascent: An Integrated Perspective on India's 18th and 19th Century Deindustrialization," NBER Working Papers 11730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franks, Julian & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes F., 2005. "The Origins of the German Corporation â€“ Finance, Ownership and Control," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 65, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Christopher S. Ruebeck, 2005. "Colorism and African American Wealth: Evidence from the Nineteenth-Century South," NBER Working Papers 11732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey B. Miller & Kenneth Koford, 2005. "Contract Enforcement in the Early Transition to a Market Economy," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 05-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Rémy Herrera, 2005. "Réflexions sur l'économie cubaine," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) r05068, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Isa Mulaj, 2005. "Delayed Privatization in Kosovo: Causes, Consequences, and Implications in the Ongoing Process," Law and Economics, EconWPA 0511001, EconWPA.
- E.H.P. Frankema, 2005. "The Colonial Origins of Inequality: Exploring the Causes and Consequences of Land Distribution," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 119, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- L. Randall Wray, 2005. "Social Security's 70th Anniversary: Surviving 20 Years of Reform," Economics Policy Note Archive, Levy Economics Institute 05-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0511003, EconWPA.