Report NEP-HIS-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hubert BONIN, 2005. "A short history of French spirit of enterprise (from 1780 till date) (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2005-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Item repec:cte:dilfrp:dilf0502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Megan MacGarvie & Jeffrey L. Furman, 2005. "Early Academis Science and the Birth of Industrial Research Laboratories in the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 11470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Krueger & Jesse Rothstein & Sarah Turner, 2005. "Race, Income, and College in 25 Years: The Continuing Legacy of Segregation and Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 11445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000070:001007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000070:001016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000122:001020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000148:001019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore