Report NEP-HIS-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Klein, 2005. "All in the Family: A Dynasty Approach to Household Migration Evidence from the 19th Century Austro-Hungarian Empire," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp250, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- William N. Goetzmann & Andrey Ukhov, 2005. "British Investment Overseas 1870-1913: A Modern Portfolio Theory Approach," NBER Working Papers 11266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rahul Shastri, 2005. "Manufacturing Growth and Liberalisation in India (1960-1999): A Demand Side Analysis," Industrial Organization 0504018, EconWPA.
- William Goetzmann, 2004. "Will History Rhyme? The Past as Financial Future," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm455, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2004.
- William Barnett & Robert Solow, 2004. "An Interview With Franco Modigliani," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200407, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.