Report NEP-HIS-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2004. "Is Swedish Research in Economic History Internationally Integrated?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 566, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Dec 2004.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. ""Selection and imitation in institutional evolution: Analysis of institutional change in Japan, 1960-1999"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-J-118, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Michael Koetter & Thorsten Nestmann & Stéphanie Stolz & Michael Wedow, 2004. "Structures and Trends in German Banking," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1225, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2004. "Long Memory At The Long Run And At The Cyclical Frequencies: Modelling Real Wages In England, 1260 -1994," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University 04-21, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "Caso Banco Galicia Y Buenos Aires S.A," Finance, EconWPA 0410003, EconWPA, revised 17 Aug 2005.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2004. "Divorce in Japan: Why It Happens, Why It Doesn’t," EIJS Working Paper Series, The European Institute of Japanese Studies 201, The European Institute of Japanese Studies, revised 26 Jan 2006.
- Czarniawska, Barbara, 2004. "Women in financial services: fiction and more fiction," GRI-rapport, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI 2004:3, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Neil Ericsson, 2004. "The ET interview: professor David F. Hendry," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 811, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Milhaupt, Curtis, 2004. "A Lost Decade for Corporate Governance? What’s Changed, What Hasn’t, and Why," EIJS Working Paper Series, The European Institute of Japanese Studies 202, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- AKM Rezaul Hossain, 2004. "The Past, Present and Future of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA): A Historical Perspective," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2004-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.