Report NEP-HIS-2004-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eugene Canjels & Gauri Prakash-Canjels & Alan M. Taylor, 2004. "Measuring Market Integration: Foreign Exchange Arbitrage and the Gold Standard, 1879-1913," NBER Working Papers 10583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 2004. "A Consumable Money. An Elementary Discussion of Commodity Money, Fiat Money and Credit: Part I," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1455, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Som, Ashok, 2003. "Strategic Organizational Response of an Indo-Japenese Joint Venture to Indian's Economic Liberalization," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03023, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 2004. "Gold, Fiat and Credit. An Elementary Discussion of Commodity Money, Fiat Money and Credit, Part II," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1460, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & de Jong, Frank & Nicodano, Giovanna & Schindele, Ibolya, 2004. "Privatization and Stock Market Liquidity," SIFR Research Report Series, Institute for Financial Research 23, Institute for Financial Research.
- Gregory Jackson, 2004. "Contested Boundaries: Ambiguity and Creativity in the Evolution of German Codetermination," Discussion papers 04022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Douglas Irwin, 2004. "The Rise of U.S. Antidumping Actions in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 10582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Clingingsmith & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2004. "India's De-Industrialization Under British Rule: New Ideas, New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Spree, Reinhard, 2004. "About the Relative Efficiency of the Nazi Work Creation Programs," Discussion Papers in Economics 382, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Komlos, John & Baur, Marieluise, 2003. "From the Tallest to (One of) the Fattest: The Enigmatic Fate of the American Population in the 20th Century," Discussion Papers in Economics 76, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2004. "Until it's Over, Over There: The U.S. Economy in World War I," NBER Working Papers 10580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fernandez & Alessandra Fogli & Claudia Olivetti, 2004. "Preference Formation and the Rise of Women's Labor Force Participation: Evidence from WWII," NBER Working Papers 10589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedrich Schneider & Ansgar Belke, 2004. "Privatization in Austria: Some theoretical reasons and performance measures," Economics working papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.