Report NEP-HIS-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Axel Dreher, 2004. "Does the IMF cause moral hazard? A critical review of the evidence," International Finance 0402003, EconWPA, revised 29 Mar 2004.
- Jose Antonio Ocampo & Maria Angela Parra, 2004. "The Terms Of Trade For Commodities In The Twentieth Century," International Trade 0402006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200328 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ribar, David C., 2004. "What Do Social Scientists Know About the Benefits of Marriage? A Review of Quantitative Methodologies," IZA Discussion Papers 998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT Miracle - Myth or Reality," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 556, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2004.