Report NEP-HIS-2004-01-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klein, Daniel, 2003. "Mere Libertarianism: Blending Hayek and Rothbard," Ratio Working Papers 29, The Ratio Institute.
- Richard Hauser & Holger Stein, 2004. "Inequality of the Distribution of Personal Wealth in Germany 1973-1998," Microeconomics 0401005, EconWPA.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2006. "Business cycle accounting," Staff Report 328, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Klein, Daniel & Majewski, John, 2003. "America’s Toll Roads Heritage: The Achievements of Private Initiative in the 19th Century," Ratio Working Papers 30, The Ratio Institute.
- Norberg, Peter, 2003. "”Life is a fake. All that is real are the stock prices” - Simulating Authenticity in Financial Markets," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:15, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Sep 2004.
- Kyoji Fukao & Debin Ma & Tangjun Yuan, 2003. "International Comparison in Historical Perspective: Reconstructing the 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity for Japan, Korea and Taiwan (in Japanese)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-09, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- François Velde, 2003. "Government equity and money: John Law’s system in 1720 France," Working Paper Series WP-03-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200367 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2003. "State government finances: World War II to the current crisis," Working Papers 2003-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2003. "The Federal Reserve responds to crises: September 11th was not the first," Working Papers 2003-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.