Report NEP-HIS-2003-10-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada & Kazuki Yokoyama, 2003. "Measuring the Extent and Implications of Director Interlocking in the Pre-war Japanese Banking Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-241, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gérard BORDENAVE (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "Ford of Europe, 1967-2003," Cahiers du GRES 2003-11, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- George Chouliarakis, 2003. "Unemployment and Capital Accumulation in Interwar Britain," Economics Discussion Papers 565, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2003. "The Iberian Tigers versus The Celtic Tiger: Economic Growth Paths in an Economic History Perspective," Economic History 0309002, EconWPA.
- Luisa Montuschi, 2003. "Etica, economía y negocios. Consideraciones respecto de la responsabilidad social de las empresas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 249, Universidad del CEMA.
- David O. Dapice, 2003. "Vietnam’s Economy: Success Story or Weird Dualism? A SWOT Analysis," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0315, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gabrielle Wanzenried, 2003. "How Feminine is Corporate America?," Diskussionsschriften dp0314, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Markus C. Becker, 2003. "The concept of routines twenty years after Nelson and Winter (1982) A review of the literature," DRUID Working Papers 03-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.