Report NEP-HIS-2000-03-20This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," NBER Working Papers 7591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Dooley & Lori Curtis, . "Child Health and Family Socioeconomic Status in the Canadian National Longitudinal Survey of Children and Youth," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 38, McMaster University.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2000. "The First Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?," NBER Working Papers 7598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "Germany's Economic Unification: An Assessment after Ten Years," NBER Working Papers 7586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xin Meng & Robert G Gregory, . "Impact of Interupted Education on Earnings: The Educational Cost of the Chinese Cultural revolution," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 40, McMaster University.
- J. Bradford DeLong, 2000. "Cornucopia: The Pace of Economic Growth in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 7602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.