Report NEP-HIS-2000-01-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:yaleco:1055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu & James Robinson, 1999. "Democratization or Repression?," Working papers 99-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nbr:nberre:1834 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Bruno, 1989. "Israel's Crisis and Economic Reform: A Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 3075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Boggess & John Bound, 1993. "Did Criminal Activity Increase During the 1980s? Comparisons Across Data Sources," NBER Working Papers 4431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & James Robinson, 1999. "A Theory of Political Transitions," Working papers 99-26, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.