Report NEP-HEA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan S. Cramer & S.M. Hoogendoorn, 2013. "Intelligence and safe and healthy behavior in a small sample of students," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Jan S. Cramer & Rob Kaas, 2013. "Mortality hazard rates and life expectancy," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Adult Mortality, AIDS and Fertility in Rural Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 570, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. DesRoches & Chantal Worzala & Scott Bates, 2013. "Some Hospitals are Falling Behind in Meeting 'Meaningful Use' Criteria and Could be Vulerable to Penalties in 2015," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7868, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Adam Dunn & Dana Petersen & Leslie Foster, 2013. "Perspectives on HeA PA from Certified Application Assistants," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7869, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Margaret S. Colby & Dominick Esposito & Seth Goldfarb & Daniel E. Ball & Vivian Herrera & Leslie J. Conwell & Susan B. Garavaglia & Eric S. Meadows & Martin D. Marciniak, 2013. "Medication Discontinuation and Reinitiation Among Medicare Part D Beneficiaries Taking Costly Medications," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7870, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jeffrey J. Sacks & Jim Roeber & Ellen E. Bouchery & Katherine Gonzales & Frank J. Chaloupka & Robert D. Brewer, 2013. "State Costs of Excessive Alcohol Consumption, 2006," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7871, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Mai Hubbard & Sloane Frost & Kimberly Siu & Nicole Quon & Dominick Esposito, 2013. "Association Between Outpatient Visits Following Hospital Discharge and Readmissions Among Medicare Beneficiaries with Atrial Fibrillation and Other Chronic Conditions," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7872, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Todd Honeycutt & Allison Thompkins & Maura Bardos & Steven Stern, 2013. "State Differences in the Vocational Rehabilitation Experiences of Transition-Age Youth with Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7873, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deo Bencio, 2013. "Medicaid Analytic Extract Provider Characteristics (MAXPC) Evaluation Report, 2010," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7875, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," Economics Working Paper Series 1302, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Sarah Baird & Erick Gong & Craig McIntosh & Berk Ozler, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of HIV Testing," Working Papers 1310, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Sampson, Christopher & James, Marilyn & Huband, Nick & Geelan, Steve & McMurran, Mary, 2013. "Cost implications of treatment non-completion in a forensic personality disorder service," MPRA Paper 48757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Redzo Mujcic & Paul Frijters, 2013. "Conspicuous Consumption, Conspicuous Health, and Optimal Taxation," Discussion Papers Series 483, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Adena, Maja & Myck, Michal, 2013. "Poverty and transitions in health," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).