Report NEP-HEA-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gaynor & Carol Propper & Stephan Seiler, 2013. "Free to choose? The impact of healthcare reform," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 397, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Polina Obolenskaya & Polly Vizard, 2013. "Labour's Record on Health (1997-2010)," CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper 02, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2013. "The fungibility of health aid reconsidered," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Sandra L. Decker & Robert Kaestner & Kosali Ilayperuma Simon, 2013. "The Effect of Medicaid Expansions in the Late 1980s and Early 1990s on the Labor Supply of Pregnant Women," NBER Working Papers 19161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Dora Costa & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2013. "Health, Education and Income in the United States, 1820-2000," NBER Working Papers 19162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Abaluck & Jonathan Gruber, 2013. "Evolving Choice Inconsistencies in Choice of Prescription Drug Insurance," NBER Working Papers 19163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy E. Reichman & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan, 2013. "Effects of Mental Health on Couple Relationship Status," NBER Working Papers 19164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin M. Stange, 2013. "How Does Provider Supply and Regulation Influence Health Care Market? Evidence from Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants," NBER Working Papers 19172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damien S.Eldridge & Ilke Onur & Malathi Velamuri & Cagatay Koc, 2013. "The Impact of Private Hospital Insurance on the Utilization of Hospital Care In Australia," Working Papers 2013.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Hammitt, James & Rheinberger, Christoph, 2013. "The Welfare Value of FDA’s Mercury-in-Fish Advisory: A Dynamic Reanalysis," TSE Working Papers 13-409, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Goulão, Catarina & Thibault, Emmanuel, 2013. "Physical Activity and Policy Recommendations: a Social Multiplier Approach," TSE Working Papers 13-414, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Optimal aging with uncertain death," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 160, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.