Report NEP-HEA-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Layard, 2013. "Mental Health: The New Frontier for Labour Economics," CEP Discussion Papers dp1213, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wei Sun & Anthony Webb, 2013. "Can Incentives for Long-Term Care Insurance Reduce Medicaid Spending?," Issues in Brief ib2013-6, Center for Retirement Research.
- Peter Eibich & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2013. "Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 551, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2013. "Social Insurance and Retirement: A Cross-Country Perspective," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Villalba Mora, 2012. "Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems, Phase 2 - Interim Report on RMT for Disease Management: Country Studies Summary," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC71143, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Apr 2012.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Stella A. Quimbo & Aleli D. Kraft & Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr., 2012. "The effects of term limits and yardstick competition on local government provision of health insurance and other public services : The Philippine case," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201201, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr. & Joseph J. Capuno, 2012. "Household decisions and child health : Estimating the links between water treatment and the incidence of diarrhea using non-recursive two-equation causal models," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201202, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Andrei Barbos & Yi Deng, 2013. "The Impact of a Public Option in the Health Insurance Market," Working Papers 0813, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2012. "Can Cash Transfers Help Children Stay Healthy?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10414, The World Bank.
- Christophe Lemière & Vincent Turbat & Juliette Puret, 2012. "A Tale of Excessive Hospital Autonomy? An Evaluation of the Hospital Reform in Senegal," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11880, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "People, Pathogens and Our Planet : The Economics of One Health," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11892, The World Bank.
- Maria Eugenia Bonilla Chacin, 2012. "Promoting Healthy Living in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12417, The World Bank.
- Amparo Gordillo-Tobar, 2012. "MDGs 4 and 5 : Maternal and Child Health/Reproductive Health in LAC," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12418, The World Bank.
- Zeynep Önder, 2012. "Econometric Analysis of Youth Smoking Behavior in Turkey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13032, The World Bank.
- Roberto Iunes & Leonardo Cubillos-Turriago & Maria-Luisa Escobar, 2012. "Universal Health Coverage and Litigation in Latin America," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13072, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Government Spending on Health in Lao PDR : Evidence and Issues," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13211, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Health Financing in Ghana at a Crossroads," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2729, The World Bank.