Report NEP-HEA-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013. "Health, Work Intensity, and Technological Innovations," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00805199, HAL.
- Bonny Parkinson, 2013. "Pharmaceutical policy in Australia. CHERE Working Paper 2013/01," Working Papers, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney 2013/01, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jane Hall & Patricia Kenny & Prue Power, 2013. "Can we get there from here? Implementing health reform in Australia. CHERE Working Paper 2013/02," Working Papers, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney 2013/02, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Intimate Partner Violence and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 563, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 May 2013.
- Niklas, Jakobsson & Persson, Mattias & Svensson, Mikael, 2013. "Class-Size Effects on Adolescents’ Mental Health and Well-Being in Swedish School," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Karlstad University 9, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Nordström, Jonas, 2013. "Valuation of Health Inputs and Convenience in New Products," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mieko Fujisawa, 2013. "Using Volume Measurement for Measuring Health Care in the SNA," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd12-287, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul Contoyannis & Jinhu Li, 2013. "Family Socio-Economic Status, Childhood Life-Events and the Dynamics of Depression from Adolescence to Early Adulthood," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2013n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Joseph Altonji & Sarah Cattan & Iain Ware, 2013. "Identifying sibling influence on teenage substance use," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W13/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013. "Beyond Expected Utility in the Economics of Health and Longevity," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 36067, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2013. "Life Expectancy, Schooling, and Lifetime Labor Supply: Theory and Evidence Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 7286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013. "Estimating Obesity Rates in the Presence of Measurement Error," IZA Discussion Papers 7288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian, 2013. "The Effect of Non-Cognitive Traits on Health Behaviours in Adolescence," IZA Discussion Papers 7301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimo Filippini & Fabian Heimsch & Giuliano Masiero, 2013. "Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians," CEPRA working paper, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 1302, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- G. Delprat & M.-L. Leroux & P.-C. Michaud, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1304, CIRPEE.
- Manuel F. Montesino-Semper & Jesús M. Jiménez-Calvo & Juan M. Cabasés & Eduardo Sánchez-Iriso & Antonio Hualde-Alfaro & Diego García-García, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of the surgical treatment of female urinary incontinence using slings," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra, Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1303, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Suhui Li & Avi Dor, 2013. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Market Entry? Evidence from A Deregulated Market for Cardiac Revascularization," NBER Working Papers 18926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.