Report NEP-HEA-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Chan & Anindya Ghose, 2012. "Internet's Dirty Secret: Assessing the Impact of Online Intermediaries on the Outbreak of Sexually Transmitted Diseases," Working Papers 12-07, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Sarah Brown & Mark N. Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2012. "Modelling Primary Health Care Use: A Panel Zero Inflated Interval Regression Approach," Working Papers 2012026, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Arnab Mukherji & Satrajit Roychowdhury & Pulak Ghosh & Sarah Brown, 2012. "Estimating Healthcare Demand for an Aging Population: A Flexible and Robust Bayesian Joint Model," Working Papers 2012027, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Carone & Christoph Schwierz & Ana Xavier, 2012. "Cost-containment policies in public pharmaceutical spending in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 461, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Rachel Baker & Anna Bartczak & Susan Chilton & Hugh Metcalf, 2012. "Did people "buy" what was "sold"? A qualitative evaluation a Contingent Valuation survey information set for gains in life expectancy," Working Papers 2012-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Gerritzen, Berit C., 2012. "Women’s Empowerment and HIV Prevention in Rural Malawi," Economics Working Paper Series 1222, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Daniela Iorio & Michelle Sovinsky, 2012. "How bulimia nervosa relates to addictive behavior," ECON - Working Papers 095, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zack Cooper, 2012. "Healthcare Reform: The US Policy Debate," CEP US Election Analysis Papers 003, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael P. Keane & Olena Stavrunova, 2012. "Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and the Demand for Medigap Insurance," Economics Papers 2012-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Michael P. Keane & Elizabeth Savage & Olena Stavrunova, 2012. "Discrimination in a universal health system: Explaining socioeconomic waiting time gaps," Economics Papers 2012-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sugawara, Shinya, 2012. "A nonparametric Bayesian approach for counterfactual prediction with an application to the Japanese private nursing home market," MPRA Paper 42154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendolia, Silvia, 2011. "The impact of husband's job loss on partners' mental health," MPRA Paper 41847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fogli, Alessandra & Veldkamp, Laura, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.