Report NEP-HEA-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nan L. Maxwell, 2012. "Health and Wealth of a Nation: Employer-Based Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7526, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2012. "Public Procurement and Non-contractible Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 846, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Filistrucchi, L. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2012. "Mandatory Quality Disclosure and Quality Supply: Evidence from German Hospitals," Discussion Paper 2012-070, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Valletta Giacomo, 2012. "Health, Fairness and Taxation," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Degavre, Florence, 2012. "Care regimes on the move: Comparing home care for dependent older people in Belgium, England, Germany and Italy," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/112096, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2012. "Heterogeneity in expected longevities," Staff Report 471, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Azad Singh Bali & Mukul G. Asher, 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies : An Exploratory Study," Governance Working Papers 23325, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa & de Sousa-Vale, Sofia, 2012. "Financing Health Care Expenditure in the OECD Countries: Evidence from a Heterogeneous, Cross-Sectionally Dependent Panel," MPRA Paper 41073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2012. "Consumer Inertia and Firm Pricing in the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 18359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight, 2012. "Recessions, Older Workers, and Longevity: How Long Are Recessions Good For Your Health?," NBER Working Papers 18361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.