Report NEP-HEA-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cally Ardington & Boingotlo Gasealahwe, 2012. "Health: Analysis of the NIDS Wave 1 and 2 Datasets," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 80, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2012. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption, and Smoking Intensity: Reply," IZA Discussion Papers 6688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Averett, Susan L. & Wang, Yang, 2012. "The Effects of EITC Payment Expansion on Maternal Smoking," IZA Discussion Papers 6680, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borra, Cristina & Iacovou, Maria & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "The Effect of Breastfeeding on Children's Cognitive and Noncognitive Development," IZA Discussion Papers 6697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Terance J. Rephann & Tanya Wanchek, 2012. "Filling the Gaps: Dentist Disparities along the Rural Urban Continuum," Working Papers, Center for Economic and Policy Studies 2012-02, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- S. Scholte, Robert & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2012. "Long-run effects of gestation during the Dutch hunger winter famine on labor market and hospitalization outcomes," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2012:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Manachotphong, Wanwiphang, 2012. "Universal health care and informal labor markets : the case of Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6116, The World Bank.
- Luisa Corrado & Roberta Distante, 2012. "Eating Behavior and Social Interactions from Adolescence to Adulthood," Discussion Papers 12-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tal Gross & Jeanne Lafortune & Corinne Low, 2012. "What Happens the Morning After? The Costs and Benets of Expanding Access to Emergency Contraception," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 425, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..
- Pulok, Mohammad Habibullah, 2012. "Revisiting Health and Income Inequality Relationship:Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 39766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Douglas L. Miller & David Simon, 2012. "Income, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and Infant Health," NBER Working Papers 18206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itai Ashlagi & David Gamarnik & Michael A. Rees & Alvin E. Roth, 2012. "The Need for (long) Chains in Kidney Exchange," NBER Working Papers 18202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.