Report NEP-HEA-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christine Valente, 2011. "Children of the Revolution: Fetal and Child Health amidst Violent Civil Conflict," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2011018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- GrÃ©gory PonthiÃ¨re, 2011. "Long-Term Care, Altruism and Socialization," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622385, HAL.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & GrÃ©gory PonthiÃ¨re, 2011. "Measuring Poverty Without The Mortality Paradox," PSE Working Papers halshs-00622325, HAL.
- Julia Reilich, 2011. "Returns to Education and Smoking : Evidence from Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 103, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Fabbri, Daniele & Monfardini, Chiara, 2011. "Opt Out or Top Up? Voluntary Healthcare Insurance and the Public vs. Private Substitution," IZA Discussion Papers 5952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lundborg, Petter & Nilsson, Martin & VikstrÃ¶m, Johan, 2011. "Socioeconomic heterogeneity in the effect of health shocks on earnings: evidence from population-wide data on Swedish workers," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2011:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Ohinata, A., 2011. "Did the US Infertility Health Insurance Mandates Affect the Timing of First Birth?," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Layte, Richard & McCrory, Cathal, 2011. "Investing in Child Health and Development: The Impact of Breastfeeding on Children's School Performance," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) RB2011/2/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ana PoÃ§as & Elias Soukiazis, 2011. "Are health factors important for regional growth and convergence? An empirical analysis for the Portuguese districts," GEMF Working Papers 2011-14, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Rosella Levaggi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2011. "Patient Mobility, Health Care Quality and Welfare," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 26/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Charles L. Baum & Shin-Yi Chou, 2011. "The Socio-Economic Causes of Obesity," NBER Working Papers 17423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy David & Evan Rawley & Daniel Polsky, 2011. "Integration and Task Allocation: Evidence from Patient Care," NBER Working Papers 17419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Busch & Ezra Golberstein & Ellen Meara, 2011. "The FDA and ABCs: The Unintended Consequences of Antidepressant Warnings on Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 17426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas J. Sanders & Charles F. Stoecker, 2011. "Where Have All the Young Men Gone? Using Gender Ratios to Measure Fetal Death Rates," NBER Working Papers 17434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2011. "Electoral Accountability and Local Government Efficiency: Quasi-Experimental Avidence From the Italian Health Care Sector Reforms," series 0036, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari, revised Sep 2011.