Report NEP-HEA-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier STERCK, 2011. "Why only one individual tests for HIV/AIDS among Sub-Saharan African Couples?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Halla, Martin & Zweimüller, Martina, 2011. "The Effect of Health on Income: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Commuting Accidents," IZA Discussion Papers 5833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coast, Ernestina & Leone, Tiziana & McDaid, David & Hirose, A & Jones, Eleri, 2010. "Postnatal depression (PND) and poverty in low income countries: mapping the evidence," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Erlend Berg & Maitreesh Ghatak & R Manjula & D Rajasekhar & Sanchari Roy, 2011. "Implementing Health Insurance For The Poor: The Rollout Of Rsby In Karnataka," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 025, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Wuppermann, Amelie Catherine, 2011. "Empirical Essays in Health and Education Economics," Munich Dissertations in Economics 13187, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Liam Delaney & Alan Fernihough & James P. Smith, 2011. "Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England," Working Papers 201114 Keywords : healthy, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jesús M. Carro & Alejandra Traferri, 2011. "State dependence and heterogeneity in health using a bias corrected fixed effects estimator," Economics Working Papers we1118, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.