Report NEP-HEA-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damien Échevin & Bernard Fortin, 2011. "Physician Payment Mechanisms, Hospital Length of Stay and Risk of Readmission: a Natural Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-44, CIRANO.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2010. "Economic Growth and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Evidence from the Early 21st Century Copper Boom," Center for Development Economics 2011-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2011. "Body Weight and Labour Market Outcomes in Post-Soviet Russia," Staff General Research Papers 33665, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boone, J. & Ours, J.C. van & Wuellrich, J.P. & Zweimuller, J., 2011. "Recessions are Bad for Workplace Safety," Discussion Paper 2011-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jishnu Das, 2011. "The Quality of Medical Care in Low-Income Countries: From Providers to Markets," Working Papers id:3955, eSocialSciences.
- Rodriguez-Garcia, Rosalia & Gaillard, Michel Eric & Lissi, Alejandra Suarez & Condarco, Pedro Magne, 2011. "Methodology for the assessment of data quality : application to HIV and AIDS programs in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5653, The World Bank.
- Marc Klemp & Jacob Weisdorf, 2011. "The Lasting Damage to Mortality of Early-Life Adversity: Evidence from the English Famine of the late 1720s," Discussion Papers 11-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gitto, Lara, 2010. "Multiple sclerosis patients' preferences: a preliminary study on disease awareness and perception," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/3, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Laura Dague & Thomas DeLeire & Donna Friedsam & Daphne Kuo & Lindsey Leininger & Sarah Meier & Kristen Voskuil, 2011. "Estimates of Crowd-Out from a Public Health Insurance Expansion Using Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 17009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Ferrie & Karen Rolf, 2011. "Socioeconomic Status in Childhood and Health After Age 70: A New Longitudinal Analysis for the U.S., 1895-2005," NBER Working Papers 17016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anup Malani & Tomas J. Philipson, 2011. "Can Medical Progress be Sustained? Implications of the Link Between Development and Output Markets," NBER Working Papers 17011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-11-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore