Report NEP-HEA-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Gobillon & Carine Milcent, 2008. "Regional disparities in mortality by heart attack: evidence from France," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00586837, HAL.
- Martine Audibert & Xiao Xian Huang & Jacky Mathonnat & Aurore Pelissier & Anning Ma, 2012. "Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00587799, HAL.
- Hoddinott, John & Maluccio, John & Behrman, Jere R. & Martorell, Reynaldo & Melgar, Paul & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Ramirez-Zea, Manuel & Stein, Aryeh D. & Yount, Kathryn M., 2011. "The consequences of early childhood growth failure over the life course:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1073, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Juergen Jung & Jialu Liu, 2011. "Does Health Insurance Decrease Health Expenditure Risk in Developing Countries? The Case of China," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2011-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Fevang, Elisabeth & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2011. "The Sick Pay Trap," IZA Discussion Papers 5655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Balia & R. Brau, 2011. "A Country for Old Men? An Analysis of the Determinants of Long-Term Home Care in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201104, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Strumann, Christoph, 2011. "On the effect of prospective payment system on hospital efficiency and competition for patients in Germany," Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics 2011,03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Shah Danyal & Bichaka Fayissa & Jong-Sung Lee, 2011. "Impact of Education on Lifestyles: What Do Longitudinal Data Show?," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 201102, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Matteo Cervellati & Sunde, Uwe & Simona Valmori, 2011. "Disease Environment and Civil Conflicts," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1113, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Alan B. Krueger & Ilyana Kuziemko, 2011. "The Demand for Health Insurance Among Uninsured Americans: Results of a Survey Experiment and Implications for Policy," NBER Working Papers 16978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maureen L. Cropper & James K. Hammitt & Lisa A. Robinson, 2011. "Valuing Mortality Risk Reductions: Progress and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 16971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Stephen P. Ryan & Paul Schrimpf & Mark R. Cullen, 2011. "Selection on Moral Hazard in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 16969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.