Report NEP-HEA-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck & Hugo Goldeboeuf, 2011. "A Fuzzy Approach to the Measurement of Leakages for North American Health Systems," Working Papers 1101E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Askitas, Nikos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Health and Well-Being in the Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 5601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dackehag, Margareta & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Nordin, Martin, 2011. "Productivity or discrimination? An economic analysis of excess-weight penalty in the Swedish labor market," Working Papers 2011:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Carman, K.G. & Mosca, I., 2011. "Who Takes Advantage of Free Flu Shots? Examining the Effects of an Expansion in Coverage," Discussion Paper 2011-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Binswanger, J. & Carman, K.G., 2011. "The Role of Desicion Making Processes in the Correlation between Wealth and Health," Discussion Paper 2011-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gunther, Isabel & Fink, Gunther, 2011. "Water and sanitation to reduce child mortality : the impact and cost of water and sanitation infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5618, The World Bank.
- Hallegatte, Stephane, 2011. "How economic growth and rational decisions can make disaster losses grow faster than wealth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5617, The World Bank.
- Wouterse, B. & Meijboom, B.R. & Polder, J.J., 2011. "The relationship between baseline health and longitudinal costs of hospital use," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4378352, Tilburg University.
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2011. "Physician Density in a Two-Tiered Health Care System," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2011-5, University of Salzburg.
- Mercedes Vellez, 2011. "Auctions versus Negotiations: Evidence from Public Procurement in the Italian Healthcare Sector," CEIS Research Paper 191, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2011.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Reinhard Selten & Daniel Wiesen, 2011. "How Payment Systems Affect Physicians' Provision Behaviour – An Experimental Investigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Damiano, Fiorillo & Fabio, Sabatini, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," MPRA Paper 29777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Markowitz & Alison Evans Cuellar & Ryan M. Conrad & Michael Grossman, 2011. "The Effects of Alcohol Policies in Reducing Entry Rates and Time Spent in Foster Care," NBER Working Papers 16915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinhu Li & Jeremiah Hurley & Philip DeCicca & Gioia Buckley, 2011. "Physician Response to Pay-for-Performance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 16909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anirban Basu, 2011. "Economics of Individualization in Comparative Effectiveness Research and a Basis for a Patient-Centered Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.