Report NEP-HEA-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miron Tequame, 2010. "HIV, Risky Behavior and Ethno-Linguistic Heterogeneity," Working Papers, University of Namur, Department of Economics 1004, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Lacroix, Guy & Brouard, Marie-Ève, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," IZA Discussion Papers 5560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansen, Benjamin & Sabia, Joseph J. & Rees, Daniel I., 2011. "Cigarette Taxes and the Social Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akresh, Richard & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Thirumurthy, Harsha, 2011. "Wars and Child Health: Evidence from the Eritrean-Ethiopian Conflict," IZA Discussion Papers 5558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hu, Luojia & Schlosser, Analia, 2011. "Prenatal Sex Selection and Girls' Well-Being: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 5562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith Lammers & Sweder van Wijnbergen & Daan Willebrands, 2011. "Gender Differences, HIV Risk Perception and Condom Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-051/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Coneus, Katja & Mühlenweg, Andrea M., 2011. "Orphans at risk in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence on educational and health outcomes," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Manoj K. Pandey, 2011. "Body Mass Index, Participation, Duration of Work and Earnings under NREGS: Evidence from Rajasthan," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2011-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Hervé Leleu & James Moises & Vivian Valdmanis, 2011. "Optimal productive size of hospital’s intensive care units," Working Papers, IESEG School of Management 2011-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2011. "Workers’ Risk Underestimation and Occupational Health and Safety Regulation," MPRA Paper 29643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 29536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sulku, Seher Nur, 2011. "The impacts of health care reforms on the efficiency of the Turkish public hospitals: Provincial markets," MPRA Paper 29598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cropper, Maureen & Hammitt, James K. & Robinson, Lisa A., 2011. "Valuing Mortality Risk Reductions: Progress and Challenges," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-11-10, Resources For the Future.