Report NEP-HEA-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Polisson, 2011. "Do waiting times matter in primary care? GP visits and list sizes in England," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 541, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christine Valente, 2011. "Access to Abortion, Investments in Neonatal Health, and Sex-Selection: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2011006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley & Margaret Giles, 2011. "Are Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life Exaggerated?," Economics Series 2011_2, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2010. "Pricing of Drugs with Heterogeneous Health Insurance Coverage," Working Papers, Ryerson University, Department of Economics 026, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Dana Goldman & Darius Lakdawalla & Yuhui Zhen & Adam H. Gailey, 2011. "The Value of Medican and Pharmaceutical Interventions for Reducing Obesity," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1109, CIRPEE.
- Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Chiang, Catherine & Thangata, Paul & Andam, Kwaw S., 2011. "Interactions between health and farm-labor productivity:," Food policy reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 23, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ismail Saglam & Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Yigit Gurdal, 2011. "The dependence of health insurance availability on years left before Medicare," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1107, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Francisco Muñoz-Pradas, 2011. "Health intervention and decline in infant mortality rates. Milk depots in Spain (1900-1936)," UHE Working papers 2011_10, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Richard Akresh & Leonardo Lucchetti & Harsha Thirumurthy, 2010. "Wars and Child Health: Evidence from the Eritrean-Ethiopian Conflict," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 89, Households in Conflict Network.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "The Dynamics of Disease in a Regulated Vertically Differentiated Health System," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp737, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "Optimal Aging and Death: Understanding the Preston Curve," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 11-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Amador, L.B; & Nicolas, A.L;, 2011. "Self Control and Support for Anti Smoking Policies Among Smokers, Ex Smokers and Non Smokers," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 11/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Merve Cebi, 2011. "Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Labor Supply of Married Women," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 11-171, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rudy Douven & Victoria Shestalova & Rein Halbersma & Katalin Katona, 2011. "Vertical integration and exclusive vertical restraints in health-care markets," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 172, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Pal, Rama, 2010. "Borrowing for hospitalization in India," MPRA Paper 29404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas, Ranjeeta & Jones, Andrew M & Squire, Lyn, 2010. "Methods for Evaluating Innovative Health Programs (EIHP): A Multi-Country Study," MPRA Paper 29402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aadland, David & Finnoff, David & Huang, Kevin X.D., 2011. "The Dynamics of Economic Epidemiology Equilibria," MPRA Paper 29299, University Library of Munich, Germany.