Report NEP-HEA-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Denny, 2010. "Height and well-being amongst older Europeans," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201036, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Catalina BolancÃ© & Ramon Alemany & Montserrat GuillÃ©n, 2010. "Prediction of the economic cost of individual long-term care in the Spanish population," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2010-08, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2010.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010. "Different effects of social capital on health status among residents: evidence from modern Japan," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Luca Pieroni & Donatella Lanari & Luca Salmasi, 2010. "Food Prices and Overweight Patterns in Italy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_40, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Jiaying Gu, 2010. "The Cultural Revolution, Stress and Cancer," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1001, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano, 2010. "Natural Experiment Evidence on the Effect of Migration on Blood Pressure and Hypertension," IZA Discussion Papers 5232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & GrÃ©gory PonthiÃ¨re, 2010. "Compensating the Dead? Yes we can!," IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France 1005, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 20 Oct 2010.
- C. Detotto & V. Sterzi, 2010. "The Role of Family in Suicide Rate in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201020, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sund, BjÃ¶rn & Svensson, Leif & Rosenqvist, MÃ¥rten & Hollenberg, Jacob, 2010. "Favourable cost-benefit in an early defibrillation program using dual dispatch of ambulance and fire services in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest," Working Papers, Ã–rebro University, School of Business 2010:13, Ã–rebro University, School of Business.
- Peter Sivey & Anthony Scott & Julia Witt & Catherine Joyce & John Humphreys, 2010. "Why Junior Doctors Don’t Want to Become General Practitioners: A Discrete Choice Experiment from the MABEL Longitudinal Study of Doctors," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Matthias Keese & Annika Meng & Reinhold Schnabel, 2010. "Are You Well Prepared for Long-term Care? â€“ Assessing Financial Gaps in Private German Care Provision," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0203, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Christina Droggitis & Nandini Oomman & David Wendt, 2010. "Going Beyond Gender as Usual: Why and How Global HIV/AIDS Donors Can Do More for Women and Girls," Working Papers id:3052, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:bcc:wpaper:wp2010-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Husain, Zakir & Ghosh, Saswata, 2010. "Is health status of elderly worsening in India:A comparison of successive rounds of National Sample Survey data," MPRA Paper 25747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Clay & Werner Troesken & Michael R. Haines, 2010. "Lead and Mortality," NBER Working Papers 16480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2010. "Age of Pension Eligibility, Gains in Life Expectancy, and Social Policy," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University 442, McMaster University.
- Karen M. Kobayashi & Steven G. Prus, 2010. "Examining the Gender, Ethnicity, and Age Dimensions of the Healthy Immigrant Effect: Implications for Health Care Policy," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 274, McMaster University.