Report NEP-HEA-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos, 2010. "Economic Policies, Socieconomic Factors and Overall Health: A Short Review," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Lede, M., 2010. "Diffusion of counterfeit medical products in a developing country: Empirical evidence for Suriname," Econometric Institute Report EI 2010-38, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1249 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jason Fletcher & David Frisvold, 2010. "College Quality and Young Adult Health Behaviors," Emory Economics 1007, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Claudio Lucarelli & Sean Nicholson & Minjae Song, 2010. "Bundling Among Rivals: A Case of Pharmaceutical Cocktails," NBER Working Papers 16321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.