Report NEP-HEA-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schneider, Julia & Beblo, Miriam, 2010. "Health at work - indicators and determinants : a revised literature and data review for Germany," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201017, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bartosz Przywara, 2010. "Projecting future health care expenditure at European level: drivers, methodology and main results," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 417, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Simeonova, Emilia & Copeland, William & Angold, Adrian & Costello, Jane E., 2010. "Does More Money Make You Fat? The Effects of Quasi-Experimental Income Transfers on Adolescent and Young Adult Obesity," IZA Discussion Papers 5135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas J. Bollyky, 2010. "Bridging the Gap: Improving Clinical Development and the Regulatory Pathways for Health Products for Neglected Diseases," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 217, Center for Global Development.
- Timothy B. Hallett and Mead Over, 2010. "How to Pay “Cash-on-Delivery” for HIV Infections Averted: Two Measurement Approaches and Ten Payout Functions," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 210, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:amu:wpaper:2010-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mellin, Anna & Nerhagen, Lena, 2010. "HEALTH EFFECTS OF TRANSPORT EMISSIONS - A review of the state of the art of methods and data used for external costs calculations," Working Papers, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI) 2010:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Leiter, Andrea M. & Thöni, Magdalena & Winner, Hannes, 2010. "Evaluating human life using court decisions on damages for pain and suffering," Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Salzburg 2010-11, University of Salzburg.
- Philip DeCicca, 2010. "Health Insurance Availability and Entrepreneurship," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 10-167, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christian E. Weller & Jeffrey Wenger, 2010. "Easy Money? Health and 401(k) Loans," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp231, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Bing Ma, 2010. "Socioeconomic Status and Obesity Gradient over Age:New Evidence from China," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers, UMBC Department of Economics 10-122, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Titus Galama & Hans van Kippersluis, 2010. "A Theory of Socioeconomic Disparities in Health Over the Life Cycle," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 773, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Hannes Öhler, 2010. "Throwing Foreign Aid at HIV/AIDS in Developing Countries: Missing the Target?," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1642, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.