Report NEP-HEA-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barreca, Alan I. & Guldi, Melanie & Lindo, Jason M. & Waddell, Glen R., 2010. "Running and Jumping Variables in RD Designs: Evidence Based on Race, Socioeconomic Status, and Birth Weights," IZA Discussion Papers 5106, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boone, J. & Douven, R.C.M.H. & Droge, C. & Mosca, I., 2010. "Health Insurance Competition: The Effect of Group Contracts," Discussion Paper 2010-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jan R. Magnus & Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2010. "Climate change, economic growth, and health," ISER Discussion Paper 0785, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Vineeta Kanwal & Samir K. Mondal, 2010. "Addressing Key Issues in the Light of Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) in Health and Family Welfare Sector in India," Working Papers id:2765, eSocialSciences.
- Dileep V. Mavalankar & Kranti Suresh Vora, 2010. "The Changing Role of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) in India: Implications for Maternal and Child Health (MCH)," Working Papers id:2755, eSocialSciences.
- Adiatma Y.M Siregar & Dindin Komarudin & Pipit Pitriyan, 2010. "Cost Effectiveness of VCT and PITC in a Hospital Based Clinic in Indonesia A Preliminary Results," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201006, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2010.
- Gregory, Christian, 2010. "Wages, BMI, and Age," Working Papers 10-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Avner Offer & Rachel Pechey & Stanley Ulijaszek, 2010. "Obesity under affluence varies by welfare regimes: the effect of fast food, insecurity, and inequality," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _082, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2010. "The determinants of health expenditure in Malaysia: A time series analysis," MPRA Paper 24356, University Library of Munich, Germany.