Report NEP-HEA-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erika Schulz, 2010. "The Long-Term Care System in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1039, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Erika Schulz, 2010. "The Long-Term Care System in Denmark," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1038, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin G?chter & Engelbert Theurl, 2010. "Socioeconomic Environment and Mortality: A two-level Decomposition by Sex and Cause of Death," Working Papers 2010-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Shimeles, Abebe, 2010. "Community based health insurance schemes in Africa: The case of Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 463, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0064, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2735 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elod Takats, 2010. "Ageing and asset prices," BIS Working Papers 318, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thuan Quang Thai & Evangelos M. Falaris, 2010. "The Effect of Child Health on Schooling: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Working Papers 10-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Dimitris Christelis & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2010. "Smoking persistence in Europe: A semi-parametric panel data analysis with selectivity," Working Papers 2010_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Thomas Post & Katja Hanewald, 2010. "Stochastic Mortality, Subjective Survival Expectations, and Individual Saving Behavior," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pfarr, Christian & Schneider, Brit S. & Schneider, Udo & Ulrich, Volker, 2010. "I feel good! Gender differences and reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health," MPRA Paper 24231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Komlos & Marek Brabec, 2010. "The Trend of BMI Values of US Adults by Centiles, birth cohorts 1882-1986," NBER Working Papers 16252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darius N. Lakdawalla & Wesley Yin, 2010. "Insurers' Negotiating Leverage and the External Effects of Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 16251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2010. "The Impact of Child Care Subsidies on Child Well-Being: Evidence from Geographic Variation in the Distance to Social Service Agencies," NBER Working Papers 16250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corman, Hope & Das, Dhiman & Dave, Dhaval M. & Reichman, Nancy E., 2010. "Effects of Welfare Reform on Illicit Drug Use of Adult Women," Working paper 593, Regulation2point0.