Report NEP-HEA-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Carrieri, 2010. "Social Comparison And Subjective Well-Being: Does The Health Of Others Matter?," Working Papers 201014, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Friedrich Breyer & Jan Marcus, 2010. "Income and Longevity Revisited: Do High-Earning Women Live Longer?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1037, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Biorn, Erik & Gaure, Simen & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2010. "The Rise in Absenteeism: Disentangling the Impacts of Cohort, Age and Time," IZA Discussion Papers 5091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Gaynor & Rodrigo Moreno-Serra & Carol Propper, 2010. "Death by Market Power. Reform, Competition and Patient Outcomes in the National Health Service," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/242, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Nicholas Bloom & Carol Propper & Stephan Seiler & John van Reenan, 2010. "The Impact of Competition on Management Quality: Evidence from Public Hospitals," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/237, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Terence Chai Cheng & Anthony Scott & Sung-Hee Jeon & Guyonne Kalb & John Humphreys & Catherine Joyce, 2010. "What Factors Influence the Earnings of GPs and Medical Specialists in Australia? Evidence from the MABEL Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Randall S. Jones, 2010. "Health-Care Reform in Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 797, OECD Publishing.
- Maria del Carmen Huerta & Francesca Borgonovi, 2010. "Education, Alcohol Use and Abuse Among Young Adults in Britain," OECD Education Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2724 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Leoni, 2010. "Differences in Sick Leave Between Employed and Unemployed Workers. What Do They Tell Us About the Health Dimension of Unemployment?," WIFO Working Papers 372, WIFO.
- Danila Serra & Pieter Serneels & Abigail Barr, 2010. "Intrinsic motivations and the non-profit health sector: Evidence from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alexander Moradi, 2010. "Selective Mortality or Growth after Childhood? What Really is Key to Understand the Puzzlingly Tall Adult Heights in Sub-Saharan Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Monazza Aslam & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "Parental Education and Child Health - Understanding the Pathways of Impact in Pakistan," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels & Jose G. Montalvo & Gunilla Pettersson & Tomas Lievens & Jean Damascene Butera & Aklilu Kidanu, 2010. "Who Wants to Work in a Rural Health Post? The Role of Intrinsic Motivation, Rural Background and Faith-Based Institutions in Rwanda and Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "Health, Nutrition and Academic Achievement: New Evidence from India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.