Report NEP-HEA-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heather Brown & Arne Risa Hole & Jennifer Roberts, 2010. "Going the same 'weigh': spousal correlations in obesity in the UK," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2010012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Karsten Hank, 2010. "Childbearing History, Later Life Health, and Mortality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 305, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- John Bailey Jones & Eric French, 2010. "The Effects of Health Insurance and Self-Insurance on Retirement Behavior," Discussion Papers, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics 10-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Spencer, James H., 2010. "Health and the Urban Transition Effects of Household Perceptions, Illness, and Environmental Pollution on Clean Water Investment," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) wp2010-66, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2010. "Are health shocks different ? evidence from a multi-shock survey in Laos," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5335, The World Bank.
- Tommy E. Murphy, 2010. "Persistence of Malthus or Persistence in Malthus? Mortality, Income, and Marriage in the French Fertility Decline of the Long Nineteenth Century?," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 363, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jan Boone & C. Droge & I. Mosca, 2010. "Health insurance competition: The effect of group contracts," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 152, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.