Report NEP-HEA-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shinya Kajitani & Miki Kohara, 2010. "Health-promotion Activities and Health Status," OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University 10J005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Vicente Ortún & Beatriz González López-Valcárcel, 2010. "Putting health in all policies: The National Institute for Welfare Enhancement," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1219, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guangqing Chi & Xuan Zhou & Timothy McClure & Paul Gilbert & Arthur Cosby & Li Zhang & Angela Robertson & David Levinson, 2010. "Gasoline Prices and Their Relationship to Drunk-Driving Crashes," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 201106, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Sebastian Galiani & Ilan Noy & Juan Pantano, 2010. "Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 201006, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Anne E. Hall, 2010. "Measuring the return on spending on the Medicare HMO program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2010-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elisabetta De Cao, 2010. "The Height Production Function from Birth to Early Adulthood," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 165, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 22967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Gräb & Jan Priebe, 2010. "Low Malnutrition but High Mortality: Explaining the Puzzle of the Lake Victoria Region," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG 32, Courant Research Centre PEG.