Report NEP-HEA-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Madden, 2010. "A Profile of Obesity in Ireland, 2002-2007," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201006, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman BrÃ¼ck, 2010. "Child Morbidity and Camp Decongestion in Post-war Uganda," Research Working Papers, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict 24, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Fabbri & Margherita Fort, 2010. "Years of Schooling, Human Capital and the Body Mass Index of European Females," CHILD Working Papers, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY wp02_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Miyazato, Naomi & Ogura, Seiritsu, 2010. "Empirical Analysis of the Incidence of Employer's Contributions for Health Care and Long Term Care Insurances in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 473, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Health Investments Under Risk And Ambiguity," Working Papers in Economics 443, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Claus C PÃ¶rtner, 2010. "Natural Hazards and Child Health," Working Papers, University of Washington, Department of Economics UWEC-2010-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.