Report NEP-HEA-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00472732_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waddell, Glen R., 2010. "Gender and the Influence of Peer Alcohol Consumption on Adolescent Sexual Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 4880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 2010. "Technological adoption in health care," FEUNL Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia wp545, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sonya K Huffman & Marian Rizov, 2010. "The Rise of Obesity in Transition Economies: Theory and Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," Working Papers id:2473, eSocialSciences.
- Baranov, Igor N., 2010. "Competition in health care," Working Papers, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University 103, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha & Vani S. Kulkarni, 2010. "Affluence, Obesity and Non-Communicable Diseases in India," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2010-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Sansani, Shahar, 2009. "The Effects of School Quality on Long-Term Health," MPRA Paper 22189, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.