Report NEP-HEA-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Cronin & Marion Haas & Elizabeth Savage & Minh Vu, 2009. "Misperceptions of Body Mass: Analysis of NSW Health Survey 2003," Working Papers 2009/7, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Marion Haas & Jane Hall & Gisselle Gallego, 2009. "Evidence for funding, organising and delivering health care services targeting secondary prevention and management of chronic conditions. CHERE Working Paper 2009/6," Working Papers 2009/6, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2010. "Obesity and Happiness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 270, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2009. "Are Remittances More Effective Than Aid To Reduce Child Mortality? An Empirical Assessment using Inter and Intra-Country Data," Working Papers DT/2009/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Joshua R. Goldstein & Thomas Cassidy, 2010. "How slowing senescence changes life expectancy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Johnston, David W. & Nicholls, Michael E. R. & Shah, Manisha & Shields, Michael A., 2010. "Handedness, Health and Cognitive Development: Evidence from Children in the NLSY," IZA Discussion Papers 4774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2010. "No Country for Fat Men? Obesity, Earnings, Skills, and Health among 450,000 Swedish Men," IZA Discussion Papers 4775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peijnenburg, J.M.J. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2010. "Health Cost Risk and Optimal Retirement Provision: A Simple Rule for Annuity Demand," Discussion Paper 2010-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Athanasiou, George, 2010. "Labour Market, Obesity and Public Policy Considerations," MPRA Paper 20926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hussey, Andrew & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Walker, Jay, 2010. "AIDing Contraception: HIV and Recent Trends in Abortion Rates," MPRA Paper 20895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The effects of the social norm on cigarette consumption: evidence from Japan using panel data," MPRA Paper 20777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2010. "The Tax Exclusion for Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 15766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Byung-Kwang Yoo & Megumi Kasajima & Jay Bhattacharya, 2010. "Public Avoidance and the Epidemiology of novel H1N1 Influenza A," NBER Working Papers 15752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.