Report NEP-HEA-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mas, Nuria, 2009. "Hospital financial pressures and the health of the uninsured. Who gets hurt? The case of California," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/789, IESE Business School.
- Béatrice Desquins & Alberto Holly & Jacques Huguenin, 2009. "Physicians' working practices : target income, altruistic objectives or a maximization problem ?," Working Papers, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS) 0903, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Nandita Saikia & Domantas Jasilionis & Faujdar Ram & Vladimir M. Shkolnikov, 2009. "Trends in geographical mortality differentials in India," MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany WP-2009-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Mark Weisbrot & David Rosnick, 2009. "Estimating the Cost of Contributions to the IMF," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2009-18, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Anne Nolan, 2009. "Eligibility for Free Primary Care and Avoidable Hospitalisations in Ireland," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP296, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mario Piscoya & Bernardo L. Queiroz, 2009. "What do we know about adult mortality and data quality in Peru? Mortality coverage levels and trends from recent decades," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td351, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Manoj K Pandey, 2009. "Labor Force Participation among Indian Elderly: Does Health Matter?," Working Papers id:1987, eSocialSciences.
- Pierre Chapelet, 2009. "Contextualizing The Urban Healthcare System - Methodology for Developing a Geodatabase of Delhi's Healthcare System," Working Papers id:1964, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ags:aaea09:49517 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balia S & Jones A.M, 2009. "Catching the habit: a study of inequality of opportunity in smoking-related mortality," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 09/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rowena Jacobs, 2009. "Investigating Patient Outcome Measures in Mental Health," Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York 048cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Pandey, Manoj K., 2008. "Ageing, marital status and its health implications: evidences from India," MPRA Paper 15370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2009. "Child Care Subsidies and Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 15007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & John Cawley & Maximilian D. Schmeiser, 2009. "Differences in the U.S. Trends in the Prevalence of Obesity Based on Body Mass Index and Skinfold Thickness," NBER Working Papers 15005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- TAMURA Sakuya & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2009. "Consumption Insurance against Unforeseen Epidemics:The Case of Avian Influenza in Vietnam," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 09023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).