Report NEP-HEA-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lene Kromann, 2009. "Does Employee Body Weight Affect Employers' Behavior?," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2009-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Smith, James P., 2009. "Re-Constructing Childhood Health Histories," IZA Discussion Papers 4036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Badi H. Baltagi & Francesco Moscone, 2009. "Health Care Expenditure and Income in the OECD Reconsidered: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 09/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0609, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Rajat Archaryya & María del Carmen García-Alonso, 2009. "Health Systems, Inequality and Incentives to Innovate," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0902, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Currie, Janet & DellaVigna, Stefano & Moretti, Enrico & Pathania, Vikram, 2009. "The Effect of Fast Food Restaurants on Obesity," Working Papers, American Association of Wine Economists 47830, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Onyango, Benjamin M. & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K., 2008. "The Role of Media in Shaping the Consumers’ Food Risk Perception and Behavior: A Case Study of Spinach Recall," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 47152, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dardanoni V & Li Donni P, 2009. "The Effect Of Supplemental Insurance On Health Care Demand With Multiple Information: A Latent Class Analysis," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 09/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009. "Health care utilization and immigration in Spain," MPRA Paper 12382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Stacey H. Chen & Brigham R. Frandsen, 2009. "Did Vietnam Veterans Get Sicker in the 1990s? The Complicated Effects of Military Service on Self-Reported Health," NBER Working Papers 14781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanaka D. Shetty & Thomas DeLeire & Chapin White & Jayanta Bhattacharya, 2009. "Changes in U.S. Hospitalization and Mortality Rates Following Smoking Bans," NBER Working Papers 14790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Fowles & Peter Loeb & William A. Clarke, 2009. "A Bayesian and Classical Econometric Evaluation of the Effect of Cell Phones on Motor Vehicle Fatality Rates," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark 2009-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.