Report NEP-HEA-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lene Kromann, 2009. "Does Employee Body Weight Affect Employers' Behavior?," Economics Working Papers 2009-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Smith, James P., 2009. "Re-Constructing Childhood Health Histories," IZA Discussion Papers 4036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Badi H. Baltagi & Francesco Moscone, 2009. "Health Care Expenditure and Income in the OECD Reconsidered: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Department of Economics 0609, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Rajat Archaryya & María del Carmen García-Alonso, 2009. "Health Systems, Inequality and Incentives to Innovate," Studies in Economics 0902, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Currie, Janet & DellaVigna, Stefano & Moretti, Enrico & Pathania, Vikram, 2009. "The Effect of Fast Food Restaurants on Obesity," Working Papers 47830, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Onyango, Benjamin M. & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K., 2008. "The Role of Media in Shaping the Consumers’ Food Risk Perception and Behavior: A Case Study of Spinach Recall," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47152, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dardanoni V & Li Donni P, 2009. "The Effect Of Supplemental Insurance On Health Care Demand With Multiple Information: A Latent Class Analysis," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009. "Health care utilization and immigration in Spain," MPRA Paper 12382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Stacey H. Chen & Brigham R. Frandsen, 2009. "Did Vietnam Veterans Get Sicker in the 1990s? The Complicated Effects of Military Service on Self-Reported Health," NBER Working Papers 14781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanaka D. Shetty & Thomas DeLeire & Chapin White & Jayanta Bhattacharya, 2009. "Changes in U.S. Hospitalization and Mortality Rates Following Smoking Bans," NBER Working Papers 14790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Fowles & Peter Loeb & William A. Clarke, 2009. "A Bayesian and Classical Econometric Evaluation of the Effect of Cell Phones on Motor Vehicle Fatality Rates," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2009-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.