Report NEP-HEA-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Valente, Christine & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "The Puzzle of Muslim Advantage in Child Survival in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J. & van Landeghem, Bert, 2009. "Imitative Obesity and Relative Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 4010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2009. "Workplace Disability Diversity and Job-Related Well-Being in Britain: A WERS2004 Based Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kristensen, Nicolai & Pozzoli, Dario, 2009. "External Validation of the Use of Vignettes in Cross-Country Health Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 3989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Howard Oxley, 2009. "Policies for Healthy Ageing: An Overview," OECD Health Working Papers, OECD Publishing 42, OECD Publishing.
- Hans van Kippersluis & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer & Tom Van Ourti, 2009. "Socioeconomic Differences in Health over the Life Cycle in an Egalitarian Country," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-006/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Edoardo Di Porto & Leandro Elia, 2009. "Do You Think Your Risk Is Fair Paid? Evidence From Italian Labor Market," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies 89, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MacMinn, Richard & Weber, Frederik, 2009. "Select Birth Cohorts," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 9207, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- del Bono, Emilia & Ermisch, John F & Francesconi, Marco, 2008. "Intrafamily Resource Allocations: A Dynamic Model of Birth Weight," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jason T. Abaluck & Jonathan Gruber, 2009. "Choice Inconsistencies Among the Elderly: Evidence from Plan Choice in the Medicare Part D Program," NBER Working Papers 14759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.