Report NEP-HEA-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trannoy, A & Tubeuf, S & Jusot, F & Devaux, M, 2008. "Inequality in Opportunities in Health in France: A first pass," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Michel Grignon & Li Wang & Tara McGrath, 2008. "Geographic Equity in Hospital Utilization: Canadian Evidence Using a Concentration-Index Approach," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2008-03, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Positive externalities of congestion, human capital, and socio-economic factors: A case study of chronic illness in Japan," MPRA Paper 10833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen Maurer & Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2008. "Subjective Health Assessments and Active Labor Market Participation of Older Men: Evidence from a Semiparametric Binary Choice Model with Nonadditive Correlated Individualspecific Effects," MEA discussion paper series 08169, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Thomas Maag, 2008. "Economic Correlates of Suicide Rates in OECD Countries," KOF Working papers 08-207, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tindara Addabbo & Gisella Facchinetti & Anna Maccagnan & Giovanni Mastroleo & Tommaso Pirotti, 2008. "The Interaction between Parents and Children as a Relevant Dimension of Child Well Being. The Case of Italy," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 015, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2008. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," NBER Working Papers 14365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hernández Quevedo, C & Jiménez Rubio, D, 2008. "A comparison of the health status and health care utilisation patterns between foreigners and the national population in Spain: new evidence from the Spanish National Health Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Caterina Conigliani, 2008. "A bayesian model averaging approach with non-informative priors for cost-effectiveness analyses in health economics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0094, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Jürgen Maurer, 2008. "Who has a clue to preventing the flu? Unravelling supply and demand effects on the take-up of influenza vaccinations," MEA discussion paper series 08170, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Sara Allin & Jeremiah Hurley, 2008. "Inequity in Publicly Funded Physician Care: What Is The Role Of Private Prescription Drug Insurance?," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2008-02, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2008. "Has health capital formation cured ‘Baumol’s Disease’? – Panel Granger causality evidence for OECD countries," KOF Working papers 08-206, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.